Why You Should See a Chiropractor in Druid Hills, GA
It’s not uncommon for patients in DeKalb County who suffer from chronic pain and musculoskeletal conditions to visit a Druid Hills chiropractor. In fact, many people assume this is the only reason to see visit a chiropractic clinic in the first place, but that’s simply not true.
Patients of all ages and with all conditions come to see our chiropractor near Druid Hills, GA, Dr. Kathleen Sherwood. Let Sherwood Chiropractic Center Chiropractic help you live a healthier, more comfortable life style!
What Makes Sherwood Chiropractic Center Unique?
At Sherwood Chiropractic Center, we treat patients of all ages and of all different needs. From infancy to seniors, people can benefit from the natural, whole-body treatment provided by chiropractic care. A few of the services we provide include:
- Complimentary Consultation. Dr. Sherwood offers the opportunity to find out if we are able to help you with your health concerns by offering free initial consultations for new patients. At your first meeting, our Atlanta chiropractor will administer a wellness exam and set up a treatment plan for restoring your body to health.
- FREE Postural Screening (included in each exam). Poor posture can lead to back and joint pain, weakened muscles and scar tissue. Children with poor posture can even suffer long-term damage that lasts into adulthood. Our postural screening services can help you identify and correct problems with your posture.
- Spine Exams & Wellness Assessments. The central nervous system delivers messages from the brain to the rest of the body via the spinal cord. When the vertebrae of the spine become misaligned, this can cause problems in any of the body’s systems, and can cause problems that seem unrelated to the back and spine. Our wellness exams for the members of the Druid Hills community help identify these problems in the spine, called “subluxations.” With this done, we can identify the proper mode of treatment and help you get back on the road to wellness.
- Spinal Adjustments. Spinal adjustments are the cornerstone treatment of all chiropractic care. They help correct subluxations and help restore the body to health. Members of the Druid Hills community who suffer from subluxations can benefit from the natural, non-invasive healing of our spinal adjustments.
- Lifestyle/Nutrition Advice. Our Atlanta chiropractic clinic shares "Lifestyle Focus Modules" with our patients each month as well as life-changing recipes that have been developed by Dr. Sherwood and other local practitioners that we work with. We’ll teach you how to avoid subluxations in the future by making small lifestyle changes, while our nutritional instruction will help you take baby steps towards your specific nutrition goals.
Know Where You Can Get Chiropractic Care in Druid Hills, GA
Chiropractic care is for everyone, because all patients can benefit from lifestyle advice, nutritional advice and wellness exams. To find out more about what chiropractic care in Druid Hills, GA can do for you, contact Sherwood Chiropractic Center today!