Sherwood Chiropractic Center
For over 21 years, Sherwood Chiropractic Center has helped thousands of people throughout the Emory/DeKalb area become pain free, achieve health goals, and optimize their lives. If you have been suffering from pain or migraine headaches and need to see a chiropractor in Atlanta, don't wait another second to begin your road to recovery!
At our chiropractic clinic, we take a unique approach to patient healthcare. We offer our patients a way to achieve pain relief for many types of pain and conditions, including back pain, neck stiffness, migraines, headaches, sciatica and other chronic pain problems.
Chiropractic care is consistently successful in relieving these symptoms, as well as improving overall health. Our Atlanta chiropractors are commitment to educating our patients to make decisions that get to the cause rather than offer temporary solutions. Consistent spinal adjustments, as well as focused lifestyle instruction and exercise, allow you to achieve the very best results and overall wellness.
Our goal: Help every patient achieve overall wellness!
See What Makes Our Chiropractic Care Different
- 21+ Years of Experience: We’ve been seeing patients throughout the Greater Atlanta area since 1994.
- FREE Initial Chiropractic Consultation: We’re proud to offer free chiropractic consultations for patients visiting us for the first time. Typically, the consultation takes 15-20 minutes and at the end, you will have more understanding if chiropractic care in Atlanta can benefit you!
- Nutrition/Lifestyle Instruction: Our chiropractors offer practical nutrition and lifestyle recommendations with every single patient that walks through the door. After studying nutrition and whole-food based supplementation for over 30 years, Dr. Sherwood believes that by adding a specialized nutrition plan, patients will be able to achieve proper cognitive/nervous system and optimal joint and musculoskeletal health.
- Our Rehab/Exercise “Patient Playground” Room: Our Center has a “Patient Playground” which is a separate rehab room available for all patients who choose a posture correction plan at no extra charge.
- Insurance/Affordable Payment Plans: Our clinic accepts all types of insurance plans, and provides a variety of payment options designed to limit your out-of-pocket expenses.
Atlanta Chiropractic Care: Back Pain, Neck Pain
If you suffer from back pain, migraine headaches, sore muscles, a car accident or other debilitating and painful symptoms, you can find the relief you need through our chiropractic clinic in Atlanta.
At Sherwood Chiropractic Center, our goal is to improve your quality of life by relieving your pain and resolving the problems that caused it. Our Atlanta chiropractic and wellness care professionals are dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives.
For 21 years, our founder Dr. Sherwood has been adjusting patients of all ages throughout the Emory/DeKalb area. She varies her hands-on technique to the patient, and uses Lloyd Mcmanus tables, which allow her to adjust patients while the table is moving, providing a unique, memorable experience. The center now has three chiropractors on staff and offers the option of gentle adjustments with the ArthroStim® Instrument.
Spinal Exams and Wellness Assessments
Our Atlanta chiropractors will palpate your spine checking for misalignments called subluxations. Additionally, we will thoroughly examine other areas of your spine that could also be contributing or causing the problem.
As part of your exam, we will conduct a full orthopedic and neurological exam to determine the cause and create a plan tailored to your needs.
If you'd like to visit a chiropractor in Atlanta, call Sherwood Chiropractic Center today to schedule an appointment!