Midtown Atlanta Chiropractor
You might reasonably assume that you'll receive treatment for neck or back pain at a Midtown Atlanta chiropractor's office -- but here at Sherwood Chiropractic Center, that's just the tip of a very extensive iceberg. We treat a wide range of conditions that can cause pain, weakness, or systemic challenges to your health and wellness. Every member of your family can benefit from our combination of non-invasive healing modalities and compassionate care.
Our Midtown Atlanta chiropractic treatment focuses on addressing problems that originate in your musculoskeletal and nervous systems. By correcting your spinal alignment, we can improve the nerve function throughout your body, relieve chronic muscular stress, and resolve a huge number of physical problems. Some of the conditions we can successfully treat include:
- Back pain - Back pain may be cause by a sudden shock to the spine, chronic degenerative disorders, or simply a lifetime of poor posture. Our gentle adjustment techniques can get your spine back into its ideal configuration, relieving muscle strain and nerve impingement.
- Neck pain - the neck is part of the spine too, so the same problems that afflict your back can afflict your cervical vertebrae. We can treat chronic neck pain, whiplash, and other common disorders.
- Headaches/migraines - A cervical misalignment can put pressure on sensitive tissues at the base of the skull, creating classic tension headaches, while faulty nerve signaling can contribute to the serotonin imbalances and cranial blood pressure changes associated with migraines. We can provide adjustments to help relieve your symptoms and nutritional/lifestyle advice to help you avoid triggering future bouts.
- Sciatica - Pressure on the sciatic nerve can cause pain, numbness, weakness and other problems in the lower extremities, a problem known as sciatica. Spinal adjustments, strengthening exercises and other natural treatments can help you overcome this discomfort.
- Chronic pain - Anything that affects normal nerve function can cause (or worsen) chronic pain and inflammation. Our natural, drug-free treatments can help with chronic conditions ranging from osteoarthritis to fibromyalgia.
- Pediatric/Child pain issues - Regular spinal screenings, with adjustments performed as needed, can help even infants enjoy healthier physical and neurological development. Our Midtown Atlanta chiropractor can also help your kids with the musculoskeletal stresses of sports and daily school life.
Bring Your Health Condition to Our Atlanta Chiropractor
If you seek a Midtown Atlanta chiropractor for a specific health problem limiting your quality of life, or to help you avoid encountering such problems in the future, call Sherwood Chiropractic Center today to schedule a consultation!