Chiropractic care, posture correction and lifestyle solutions for your health and well-being. Serving patients of all ages from infants to adults. In pain? Why wait? Come in today… We’re Located in Decatur, convenient to Emory and Toco Hills in metro Atlanta.
New patients will receive a free chiropractic consultation to address your specific health/pain concerns. a free hands-on assesment with Dr. Sherwood (chiropractic adjustment is not included in this offer). Just mention this offer!
This free 50 minute workshop is jam-packed with information to teach you how your body works! The first section demonstrates why optimal health is the result of strong spinal structure and a healthy nervous system. Then, you will learn the … Continue reading
Which posture would you rather have? Here at Sherwood Chiropractic, our doctors correct your subluxations, which are misalignments in your spine that can cause postural abnormalities, by adjusting your spine. We also can help educate you on other aspects like nutritional … Continue reading
- An ache, pain, symptom, condition, illness, disease or health complaint is not the problem and merely your body’s most creative and resourceful way of adapting to its environment.
- Your nervous system, consisting of your brain, spinal cord and all your nerves is the master system that controls and regulates every cell, tissue, organ and function of your body.
- When a physical, chemical or emotional stress overwhelms your body, your body assumes a defensive posture, producing a neurological “circuit breaker” we call the vertebral subluxation.
- The chiropractic adjustment prompts your body to abandon its defensiveness and begin righting itself, achieving homeostasis, or balance.
- Correcting vertebral subluxations require multiple chiropractic adjustments, over several weeks or months, to retrain muscle and soft tissue to support your spine properly.
- Regular chiropractic adjustment maintain your progress while detecting and reducing new subluxations before obvious symptoms appear and they become more difficult to correct.
- Our job is to explain the nature and severity of your problem, and your job, based on your individual health goals, is to decide how long you wish to benefit from chiropractic care.
Not a patient yet? Email me today with your health concerns and let’s talk! Our job is to knock your socks off, make you feel like ten years younger, and inspire you to become a life-long fan of chiropractic!